- November 7
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Colony Square – Midtown – Concourse “C” Level
1197 Peachtree St NE
Atlanta, GA 30361 United States + Google Map
- World Trade Center Atlanta
If you liked the recent “Trade Wars and Trade Talks: A 360 Degree Perspective on US Policy” discussion, you’ll definitely want to join us for this follow-on event as industry experts discuss and answer all your questions on how to best manage political, economic, and financial risks when conducting your business globally.
Trade Wars, Recession Fears, Interest Rates, Brexit… Recent geopolitical and economic events have made global financial markets increasingly sensitive and volatile. Listen as Tempus’ VP of Dealing and Trading (and Bloomberg’s top-ranked currency forecaster), John Doyle, discusses recent global macroeconomic trends, his outlook for global currency markets, and the foreign exchange (FX) risks and best practices for global businesses. Other experts in the manufacturing and service sectors will discuss their insights into political and economic risk when doing business in emerging, developing and mature markets around the world .
Stay tuned for additional panel details. Lunch is included.
Free Valet Parking!
Note: Valet parking is in the underground parking lot on the upper or red level parking deck, right by the entrance to the area where the conference center is located. The valet is complementary and parking will be validated on-site. Entrances to the parking garage are located both on 14th St. and on Peachtree St. in front of the building.
- 11:30am: Registration & Networking
- 12:00-1:00pm Program
- 1:00-1:30pm Q&A
- 1:30pm Conclude
- Executives interested in understanding global financial, political and economic risk and the driving forces behind them;
- Executives interested in learning the nuts and bolts of managing these risks when doing business globally;
- Corporate development specialists/business owners interested in sharing ideas about new business models that take advantage of international trade;
- Individuals seeking to understand risk in today’s complex global market;
- Executives and colleagues interested in expanding their network of relationships.