Sponsorship opportunities available to meet your needs, from $500 table-tops to the $20,000 Platinum level!
To discuss, please contact:
Dr. Diane Alleva Cáceres, Chair at email@example.com or call 404-374-7682
Ms. Joanne Sanders, Vice Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-644-2779
About World Trade Day
Continuing a Trade & Investment Legacy
In 1935 President Franklin D. Roosevelt officially proclaimed a national observance in the United States each May of the benefits of global trade. Each U.S. President since then has renewed this declaration, asking for communities across the nation for their commitment.
The World Trade Center Atlanta, one of 320 centers of international business exchange across the globe, is responding to the call with its 2nd Annual World Trade Day in Georgia on May 4, 2018.
This historic event will honor the international trade community and your contributions to the economic power of our region. It will convene CEOs, policy-makers, scholars and thought leaders to discuss today’s most pressing trade issues and opportunities to build a strong regional economy.
Last Year’s Statistics
World Trade Day Conference
Attendees Held Titles of Director or Above
Attendees Came From Industries Involved in FDI & Global Trade
Were SMB Companies Looking to Grow Internationally
Said They Would Return to WTD in 2019
All Day Registration, Networking and Global Exchanges and International Pavilion 7:30am – 4:30pm
Welcome & Introduction – World Trade Center Atlanta
Keynote Speaker –
Morning Parallel Panel Discussions
- Geopolitical Forces Impacting International Market Opportunities
- Financing Your Global Expansion: Uncovering New Sources of Funding That Help Your Bottom Line
- Global Strategy Workshop (Limited Space)
World Trade Day Proclamation
Luncheon and Distinguished Panel Discussion
John C. Portman Global leadership Award
Afternoon “Conversations that Matter” – Parallel Roundtables
- Gaming, Film & Creative Media: Leveraging Talent and The Local-Global Connection
- Infrastructure: How Radical Changes in Water, Energy, Transportation and Communications Systems Impact Your Organization
- Agri-Business: From Peanuts to Drones – Where Is Technology Creating Opportunities?
Closing Reception, Networking and Entertainment
Renaissance Waverly Hotel
2450 Galleria Pkwy
Atlanta GA 30339, US