Sponsors and Partners
Sponsorship opportunities available to meet your needs, from $500 table-tops to the $20,000 Platinum level!
To discuss, please contact:
Dr. Diane Alleva Cáceres, Chair at email@example.com or call 404-374-7682
Ms. Joanne Sanders, Vice Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-644-2779
About World Trade Day
Continuing a Trade & Investment Legacy
In 1935 President Franklin D. Roosevelt officially proclaimed a national observance in the United States each May of the benefits of global trade. Each U.S. President since then has renewed this declaration, asking for communities across the nation for their commitment.
The World Trade Center Atlanta, one of 320 centers of international business exchange across the globe, is responding to the call with its 2nd Annual World Trade Day in Georgia on May 4, 2018.
This historic event will honor the international trade community and your contributions to the economic power of our region. It will convene CEOs, policy-makers, scholars and thought leaders to discuss today’s most pressing trade issues and opportunities to build a strong regional economy.
All Day Registration, Networking and Global Business Exchanges 7:30am – 5:00pm
Welcome & Introduction – World Trade Center Atlanta
Morning Parallel Panel Discussions
- From Brexit and NAFTA to North Korea and China: Geopolitical Forces Impacting Global Market Opportunities
- Innovations in Financing your Exports, Imports and Investments
- Growing Globally – What’s Holding You Back? Identifying and Addressing Pain Points
Luncheon and Distinguished Panel Discussion: High Stake Innovations Impacting the Global Stage – Where Does Georgia Lead?
Global Leadership Award Presentation
Afternoon “Conversations that Matter” – Parallel Roundtables
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning: What Is It and How Does It Impact Your Company?
- MedTech: Revolutionizing the Health Industry
- Advanced Manufacturing: Disruptive Innovations, Global Supply Chains and Complex Markets – What’s Your Strategic Plan?
Closing Reception & Networking
Please download the FULL AGENDA to access panel descriptions and speakers.
Renaissance Waverly Hotel
2450 Galleria Pkwy
Atlanta GA 30339, US