The Global Health Crisis Coordination Center (GHC3) was formed to develop and lead a partner coalition of corporations and NGOs that can assist public officials in real-time problem-solving and coordination during health-related crises. Following over 18 months of planning and collaboration, GHC3 was officially launched on March 13, 2020 upon the request of CDC Foundation to immediately assist with the COVID-19 Pandemic response. As Executive Director, Ken oversees the development of all operations including IT, Science and Innovation and Communications.
World Trade Center Atlanta & Georgia Department of Economic Development PRESENT
Fall 2020 State of Trade Symposium
Tuesday, November 17, 2020
Program: 8:30am – 12:00pm ET
Exhibit Hall: 8:00am – 5:00pm ET
The global COVID-19 pandemic has forced governments, corporations, service providers, organizations, small and mid-size business owners, and entrepreneurs to re-evaluate how we do business to keep both employees and customers safe, while at the same time working hard to remain open for business. So how have companies pivoted for 2021?
During the WTC Atlanta’s Fall 2020 State of Trade Symposium you will hear from industry leaders as to how they have positioned their respective organizations for growth in 2021 by staying relevant and connected to the markets in 2020. Through these presentations and discussions, speakers will provide you with insights and takeaways that can stimulate conversations within your own organizations that will help position you for growth in 2021 and beyond and help you address many of today’s relevant challenges:
- Where have you seen organizations struggle versus those that are able to quickly pivot to new business models or processes?
- How have you navigated guidelines distributed by various government levels and the science community?
- How have you been able to remain relevant and connected to your customer base?
- Have you been able to expand your base, and what are the tools and strategies used to accomplish this?
- How is your organization preparing for 2021 and what are the expectations for growth?
- And not least of which, how will you incorporate contingency plans for future disruptions of global concern?
The State of Trade Symposium features Keynote and individual guest speakers, along with an engaging panel discussion moderated by Deloitte Consulting and followed by Live Q&A. The format of the guest speaker presentations will be similar to TED Talks, representing leading industry sectors in the State of Georgia. There will also be one-on-one video networking capabilities and interactive Exhibitor Booths in the Exhibit Hall where you’ll be able to schedule appointments with Exhibitors. In addition, you’ll have complimentary 3-day access to all recorded materials so you can watch at your convenience, and review presentations as many times as you like.
Participate from the convenience of your home or office, everywhere Internet connectivity is available, and return for 3 days to view missed presentations and exhibitors or simply watch again.
Who Should Register:
- Executive Decision-Makers
- International Business Managers to CEOs
- Business Owners
- Strategy Planners
- Sales & Marketing Professionals
- Importers & Exporters
- Government Representatives
- Trade Specialists
- Anyone interested in International Business
Speakers To Be Confirmed:
- Maule Aircrafts
- Jet Edge
- Cox Automotive
- J&S Chemicals
Welcome & Introduction
Wrap-up Discussion with GDEcD & WTC Atlanta
Networking / Exhibit Hall