This module focuses on operational issues related to the day to day management of a global business. This is the biggest module and reviews multiple topics businesses must consider when managing a global company and workforce.
- Staffing, Outsourcing, Compensation, Expatriates
- Technology Limits and Options
- Supply Chain, Procurement, and Development
- Product Distribution Channels
- Cultural Issues
- Communications and Marketing
- Compliance and Regulatory Environments
- Risk Management, Insurance, and Safety
john robert Mcintyre –
an excellent effort full of best practices, up to date contents, ready to use by business leaders entering or expanding or diversifying their market entry/expansion strategy.